Bachelor's degree program
Electrodynamics - Electromagnetic Waves 1
- Maxwell's equations in differential and integral form
- distinction between arbitrary and harmonic time dependence
- description of waves in free space
- application of consistency and boundary conditions
- guided TEM, TE and TM waves
- electrodynamic potentials
- language: german, winter term (V2Ü1)
- In the summer semester ONLY examinations for this course will be offered but no lectures or "normal" excercises !
Grundgebiete der Elektrotechnik 3
Introduction into the electromagnetic fields
- the electrostatic field
- the stationary current
- the magnetostatic field
- language: german, winter term (V4Ü2, Kleingruppenübungen)
- Actually ONLY small groups excercises and examinations for this course will be offered but no lectures !
- However even in the summer semester small group excercises will be held. The dates can be found in CAMPUS.
- detailed course information: CAMPUS
- learning materials: n.a.